Keith Dogtooth BlazerArticle number: 200825359 EUR599 EUR
The houndstooth pattern is a classic, synonymous with a gentlemen’s jacket, especially in the autumn. From the start, the pattern was used by Scottish shepherds, but through the decades, has made it to more dressy and fashionable places. This single-breasted jacket in 100% wool from Morris Heritage has a ticket pocket with flap and double back vent. Thanks to the construction, the garment is lightweight, making it ultra comfortable to wear and easy to pack. A jacket for anyone who appreciates the look of a well-tailored jacket, yet values comfort.
- The model is 187 cm, weighs 82 kg and wears size 48.
- Fit: Regular fit
- Quality: 100% wool
- Lining: Unlined
- Detail: Closes with two buttons, two slits, zero gravity, classic pockets, ticket pocket and one jetted chest pocket. Functional cuff, five buttons, kissing.
- Wash: Dry clean
- Production country: Turkey
- Chest: Measure around the fullest part of the chest.
- Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of the waist.
- Arm length: Measure from shoulder to wrist.
- Seat: Measure around the widest part of the seat.